Instructions for submitting papers
Submission of topics with a short summary (up to 250 words): by May 15, 2022
Notice of acceptance of the topic: until June 16, 2022
Submission of completed works: by December 31, 2022
Set languages: Serbian, Russian and English
Terms and conditions for submitting a topic with a short summary:
1. One person can be the author or co-author of a maximum of two papers.
2. The submitted paper must not be previously published (in printed or electronic form) or presented at another conference before the scientific conference “ROLE AND SIGNIFICANCE OF SERB SARAJEVO IN THE CREATION OF REPUBLIC OF SRPSKA”.
3. The University of East Sarajevo has the permission to publish a summary of papers in printed and/or electronic format.
4. The author of the paper is responsible for typographical or grammatical errors, including the names of the authors and institutions.
5. Registration of papers is done electronically on the website of the scientific conference (below).
6. The organizer bears the costs of accommodation and meals for participants (in the case of co-authorship, the organizer bears the costs only for the author who exhibits the work).